Busy Life As A Bunyard

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

So here it is, already November! Wow! It just seems that Cody and I were eating our top tier wedding cake and celebrating our anniversary. But sadly that was three months ago. And even more sad is that it takes me being sick and confined to a couch to update my blog. Oh well, better late than never.

August-

If you didn't already know, I have taken on the challenge of teaching fourth grade.. Enough sad, right! Well, I can say that it has been the most challenging, overwhelming, and exhausting experience of my life. I eat, breathe, and dream fourth grade language arts. Luckily, I have great friends and coworkers who are in the same boat as me and I thank the lord for them everyday. Thank you teacher friends! I appreciate all your advice and support ♥



September-


September was filled with the most anticipated event of the year, College football! Oh yes, being married to a hard core sports fanatic involves being preoccupied for three to four months out of the year. Dan Mullen and his Miss State Bulldogs hold a special place in our household. (Even though Ole Miss is my Alma Mater, I can't help but love Starkville and its Dawgs. ) So we spent our Saturdays wearing our Maroon and tailgating in the Junction. It's not a bad life enjoying good food, sweet treats, and great company. I love seeing my sweet husband and family ringing their cowbells and enjoying themselves. Go State!


z



October-

October brought Birthday Wishes for me. Another year older, another year wiser. So now I am the Big 24. One year away from the even Bigger 25!! Anyways, I must not dwell on that right now. I hosted a Cake and Cocktails event at Bloom Salon for my birthday. It was fabulous and I thank everyone who joined me. Check it out in this months edition of Click!







Also my dear and most loving husband bought me tickets to the amazing musical, Wicked! I would just like to say that it was fantastic! I loved every second and I am still singing the songs! Popular is my favorite!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfJoYc800OA&feature=player_embedded#!


Of course, October hosts one of my favorite, spooktacular holidays, Halloween! Enough said. Check out Mrs. Bee and her Beekeeper : ) And our Sweet Jasper's Pumpkin












So there it is in a nutshell. Sorry for the lack of posts, but I promise to get better. November has many exciting events, so I will keep you posted. Enjoy the cool weather and yummy food to come! JB


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE being next door to you everyday! I just wish that there was more time tea cookies!! I thank the LORD for you daily too! Hang in there! The first year is that hardest, I PROMISE!

    ReplyDelete