Busy Life As A Bunyard

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

And I thought my life was hectic... Pfff!



Yea right! Life has funny ways of putting you in check...Usually when you need it the most.

The other night after dinner, Cody and I were lazily watching TV. When along comes this show on TLC (my most favorite channel) about Casey and Ethan Jones. No big deal. Well this cute as can be couple decided to have one baby and ended up with FIVE! Five babies! Aghh!

Anyway, the show went on to show their day to day activities. Cost. Lack of sleep. Stress. I'm sure you get the picture. 5 newborns, 5x the work!

It was a great show and completely warmed my heart. This family has many blessings to be thankful for. It also opened my eyes to how easy and carefree my life is. I have things pretty good right now. Something I often take for granted.

Check out The fabulous five! They will steal your heart!
http://www.joneslife.net/2010/01/from-the-birth-day-to-the-birthday/

No comments:

Post a Comment