Busy Life As A Bunyard

Monday, August 15, 2011

Maroon Magnolias

With tailgating season approaching, I have been dreading the desperate search for cute maroon dresses. Since my dear sweet husband is a die hard MSU fan and alumni, I spend a good amount of time in Starkville this time of year. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy football season just as much as the next person, but I do NOT enjoy the frantic search for the perfect tailgate dress. And let me tell you, maroon dressed are not easy to find. And it's not only dresses that are MIA, but anything maroon in general. So this year, I decided put my sewing machine to the test and make two or three dresses myself. My size. My style. My sassiness.

Many stitches and yards of fabrics later, here is the finished product. I think they look pretty good, If I say so myself. Bring on the tailgating!




1 comment:

  1. SISTER....you are amazing! I love them! You are going to be the best looking bulldog there! I love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete