Busy Life As A Bunyard

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Camper

Hooray! I survived the first semester of Grad School! Through
the blood, sweat, and tears, I made it through with my dignity
and sanity intact. Thank you to my kind, caring, and overly patient
husband who put up with the madness for the last four months.

Not only does he have to deal with my Twilight obsession, but now I've exhibited my own vampire like qualities with sleepless nights and the occasional showing of fangs... sorry dear.

Luckily, I believe it gets better with time. So with some much needed R&R and a large stack of books that have absolutely nothing to do with counseling, I know I'll be ready to tackle the next hurdle of this process.

So for the next four weeks or so, I will be one stress-free, Happy Camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment