Busy Life As A Bunyard

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Couch Hugger

Since the day I found out my oven was on and cooking away, I have been bombarded with exhaustion.  No make that pure exhaustion. I mean I could sleep for days. Who knew it took so much out of you to make a baby huh?! Geesh.
 So with my lack of energy, I have spent many hours lounging around on my favorite spot- the couch. Oh how I love coming home, propping my feet up, and watching some good ole reality TV. Since Bachelor Ben made his decision and wrapped up the season, it looks like American Idol is the next best thing. Aside from Steven Tyler's wacky comments, I'm loving the season so far. It makes me sick to see how incredibly talented some people are. Like this guy. Little does he know that he's actually singing a duet with me... from my living room. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment