Busy Life As A Bunyard

Friday, August 23, 2013

It's the Small Things

Cody and I celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary this month. That just blows my mind. I look back on that hot, happy, August day with fond memories and warm feelings. It was such a celebration of love, family, and friends. How blessed we are to have those sweet memories.
Even then, I never anticipated the trials that we would face, but I knew that God sent Cody to me for support, strength, and a lifetime of friendship; for that I am forever grateful. On this past anniversary, I received a wonderful dinner at The Melting Pot, delicious, and beautiful flowers, but the most heart warming gift was a simple card. This card. It is funny how a simple card can be the perfect gift. What a pleasant reminder that Cody and I are quite the pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment