Busy Life As A Bunyard

Sunday, September 14, 2014

SAHM Inc.


As most of you know, I have ventured off the beaten path and officially become a "stay at home mom." I feel so blessed to be given this opportunity, but I severely underestimated the work it takes to be a “full-time” mom. Seriously, how do these women do it?  
I quickly realized there are no quiet drives to and from work; there is no planning period, lunch breaks, and adult conversation with fellow teachers. This new job starts anywhere from 6 to 8 am and continues until Cody gets home. Oh by the way, I appreciate you now, more than ever.
 It is a tough job, but I love it.
Instead of receiving a monthly paycheck deposited into my account, I instead am payed with morning pajama parties, Micky Mouse Clubhouse TV shows, and warm smiles and giggles from a blond headed little boy.
 I love planning out my day’s adventures and knowing my buddy will be tagging along. I treasure the moments that I am present to watch Charleston’s talents unfold. I feel very blessed to have this time.

I would like to give a shout out to my husband for being gracious enough to give the go ahead on this new chapter. I know this is a short season of our lives and I thank him for being supportive. 




No comments:

Post a Comment