Busy Life As A Bunyard

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Your birth is Something to Celebrate


Hello all! Happy November! This month brings much more to our household than just turkey; Oh yes, it also hosts a very special birthday. November 22 is Cody's twenty fourth birthday. Hooray!




I can't imagine my world without my sweet husband and I am thankful for every birthday we get to spend together. I think this is the...fifth time (give or take) that I have gotten to wish Cody happy birthday and I hope for many years to come. So in honor of the five birthdays we've spent together, I would like to list five reasons, don't worry, there not mushy, why he is awesome. (In no particular order )..

1. Ho, Ho, Ho

Cody is a great gift giver.. Seriously. I don't think he has ever giving me a present that I haven't just loved. He always seems to know the perfect thing to buy. Its a talent, really.




2. It's a no brainer.
He is smart, I mean super smart. I love hearing him talk about smart stuff.. It's hott!




3. Achooo!
Next to my mom, Cody is the best nurse. He always takes care of me when I'm sick. And somehow he manages to never catch my colds.



4. Can you pass me the hammer?
Oh how I just love a man and his tools! Cody never ceases to amaze me with his skills on fixing things. I can't think of anything that he hasn't managed to put back together.




5. Give my regards to the chef.
I love that Cody can cook. (Luckily, or we would starve) But since I'm some what of a picky eater, he always takes in account things I would enjoy. And not to mention, his dishes are always yummy.




Of course there are many more reasons I could list, but for times sake, I'll stick with five.

Happy Birthday to my husband. I hope its a good one!




2 comments:

  1. That was the sweetest post. You are one very lucky girl :) He's pretty lucky too.

    I love November birthdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks Lindsey! I think we are both lucky ladies!

    ReplyDelete