Busy Life As A Bunyard

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Fall Ya'll

And Boy do I mean it! This is my favorite time of the year-and for many reasons. Not only is the temperature much cooler and a whole lot more bearable, but the season is changing and so is the decor in my house and yard. Oh how I LOVE to buy Fall and Halloween decorations.. It's bad ya'll, I may need an intervention. My house is already decked out in pumpkins, gourds, leaves, signs, scarecrows, and cinnamon and pumpkin scentsy smells...
BUT one of my most favorite new additions to the Bunyard Home is the leaf-shaped candy dishes. Oh Yea. Bring on the Sweets. My favorite is the Hershey Pumpkin Spice Kisses. If you haven't tried these delectable candies, then you are totally missing out.

Trust me, It's NOT a candy. It is a tiny bite of Pumpkin Pie! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment