Busy Life As A Bunyard

Sunday, September 25, 2011

It's That Time of Year Again..


The most wonderful time of the year; according to Cody. Football season has arrived-I mean SEC FOOTBALL has arrived.. And you know what that means, idle weekends will be few and far between. (Just for the record, I really NEED my weekends. Dear Sanity, please do not leave me)
As you know, my husband lives and breaths MSU football and all that it implies. I love him dearly and willingly married him knowing the fact. But no fear! Like a good wife, I went to the football camp this past summer and learned ALL about offense, defense, and the rules of the game.(In case you missed that post, you can read about it here ) So no worries this year, I am fully prepared. Oh yes, I will no longer BUG Cody with questions about plays, line ups, flags, and all ins and outs of the game. There will be no need for questions this season. I will already know.

So now that I know the facts, all I have to do this football season is prepare my wardrobe, contribute to the tailgate menu, and enjoy the wonderful Fall weather.

I think I'm starting to like this college football thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment