Busy Life As A Bunyard

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Charlie Brown and The Great Pumpkin

If I haven't mentioned it yet, HAPPY FALL YALL! (But I think I have once or twice) As many of you know, this is my FAVORITE month out of the year! Oh yes, I look forward to October and its goodies all year.


Aside from the birthday that I celebrated this month, (more on that later) I also recently took part in one of my other favorite fall rituals-picking pumpkins!! Boy oh Boy how I love those pumpkins! You can call me Charlie Brown and The Great Pumpkin obsession.


Ever since I was a young child, I have been fascinated with pumpkins, gourds, hay, and all that screams Fall and Halloween. Well, not much as changed since then. I still become giddy with excitement when its time to pick, paint, and carve those orangish gourds. I even love to eat homemade pumpkin pie-with a dollop of whip cream added of course.

Here I am toting around my cart full of goodies. Those farmers had BIG smiles when I was checking out.


This year I went to the ole pumpkin patch with mom, but I'll have to make another trip with Cody. I'm sure he'd like to witness the spectacle of me running around like a kid in a candy store. Oh well. I'd hate for him to miss out on the search to find the BEST pumpkin!

Don't forget to pick up yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment