Busy Life As A Bunyard

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bookclub anyone?



Boy do I love to read!! Yes, I'm a bookworm and proud of it. Reading keeps me sane and out of Cody's hair. Haha

No seriously. I'm not sure how it works, but with all the hustle and bustle of the day, it is nice to get "lost" in a book and forget about work, stress, and debt. Plus their full of knowledge and other good stuff.


Aside from my reading on my awesome Nook, I like to keep a good paper back around just in case. You never know when technology is just going to totally fail on ya or heavens forbid the power go out...yikes!





Anyways. Here are two of the books I'm keeping on my night stand-thanks to my near and dear friend, Sarah Sartain. She is always so keen and intuitive to others hopes and wishes. I'm not sure how she does it, but I am definitely molding my values around hers.

After several of the "I wish I could" conversations, Sarah very generously gave me these books as a birthday gift and a token of motivation. It may be a silly idea now, but someday I would like to be my OWN boss. (Who doesn't right?)

Thank you for your words of encouragement, Sarah. These books are fuel to the fire to follow my dreams.














No comments:

Post a Comment