Busy Life As A Bunyard

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Blessings


With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, I have been reflecting on the past year and the many blessings and notions of gratitude I have. It is often easy to forget or dismiss what I have or the wonderful people in my life. Of course it is never intentional, I just seem to get caught up in always wanting and never seeming to have enough. Yes, guilty as charged.

Good thing a season of giving is right around the corner and it will hopefully put me in check. I vow to stop focusing on what I do NOT have, but rather on the oh so many blessings that I DO have. And boy are their many to count!

I am so Thankful to have such wonderful friends, family, and mentors in my life who never cease to amaze me in their many moments of wisdom and courage. I am overly gracious for my sweet puppy Jasper and the everyday joys that he brings to my life. I am also thankful for my new niece Pashby and the opportunity to be her Aunt Jess. And the list goes on and on.

But most importantly, I am grateful for my dear sweet husband, Cody. I'm not sure what I did
to deserve his endless support and patience; I'm afraid I will never figure that one out.So with all the many wonderful things and people to be thankful for, Cody is without a doubt at the top of the list.

When I count my blessings, I count you twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment