Busy Life As A Bunyard

Monday, April 8, 2013

Handmade anything takes the cake

Yikes. Is it really Monday again? Geesh. I told Cody this morning that I strongly feel that Mondays should be designated to cleaning, catching up on yard work, and just boring chores in general. Then we could work ten hours a day Tuesday thru Friday and our weekends are left for fun.
He agreed, but reminded me the chance of that ever happening is zero to none. Oh well. It is a nice thought.
Anyways, I had a wonderful weekend catching up with old friends and spending some cold hard cash. If you didn't know, the Spring Market was at the Agricenter and, boy, my pocketbook was hurting when I left.
 I love anything crafty or homemade and that event is like the Mecca for talented folks. I picked up some of my usual fun items, plus I found a new product that I thought I would share. Check out MUSEE , a sweet business created in Madison County, MS. This company makes hand pressed natural bath balms that smell divine and are absolutely precious. Each one is named after a song and adds a unique fragrance to a hot bath. Oh, and not to mention they are cheap! ( And who doesn't like saving some money, right? ) If  you have a birthday coming up, don't be surprised if you receive one of these cuties from me. 

1 comment:

  1. Spring Market is going to be in Jackson this weekend! :) Can't wait to see you and Sarah!

    ReplyDelete