Busy Life As A Bunyard

Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Simple Pleasures



Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.  ~Author Unknown 

How true and wise is this? I am so thankful for the girls, and guys, who stick by me, despite my bouts of bossiness, and keep me smiling. Not only do they shower me with good advice and belly laughs, but they also send me small, simple happy treats that make my day, or week rather! Check out what my dear friend Kayla sent us. She too is reminded of Boston Bunyard when she sees bicycles, so she picked up this little darling and sent it my way. As you can imagine, I shrieked with joy upon opening her gift and immediately starting coordinating an outfit around this Boston scarf. I just love it! It makes Cody and I so proud to know that our son is continually loved. 

1 comment:

  1. How am I just seeing this?!?!? Boston is very loved and remembered by me. Every time I see any bicycle theme accessory I ask myself if it will like it. :) miss you!

    ReplyDelete