Busy Life As A Bunyard

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Boston Bunyard


From the bottom of my heart, I would like to sincerely thank each of you for your purchases of the Boston shirt, donations, and general support in the March of Dimes. I was completely overwhelmed by the number of shirts we sold and my soul is lifted every time I see someone sporting that sweet, powder blue shirt. I am continually reminded how special my son is and I am truly honored that God chose me and Cody to be his parents. He has such a tender, heartwarming presence and I am blessed to have him cheering me on throughout this life and journey. Thanks is such a diminutive word for the love you have shown my family, but we are so thankful for all of you.

I would also like to add that Boston's team raised $325.00 to donate to the March of Dimes. How amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment