Busy Life As A Bunyard

Monday, July 8, 2013

Have a little faith


I have really been blessed to have recently been invited and welcomed to a church that I can't say enough good things about, Life Fellowship Church in Southaven. I have always struggled to find a church home, or even just a church that I felt connected too, until now. After a bout of dark days, I simply asked the Lord to send me some guidance and place of sanctuary- and He did.
Each week, I am so impressed with the time, effort, and preparation that goes into each service. More importantly, I can relate each message back to my own life and I begin the week with a full heart and recharged battery. It is quite an amazing feeling.
And as for the scripture, it is always food for my soul. This past Sunday's scripture was exactly what I needed to hear and I am so thankful to have such a wise and loving God.

Galatians 6:9 "So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up." (NLT)

Here is the Video Message from Sunday. If your needing some perseverance in your life, this is totally for you, or if you just need a reminder that all things are possible through Christ.  Thanks Patrick for a great message!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, how happy this makes me! I have prayed so hard for God to be your Comforter!!! Thankful that you are able to rest in His LOVE for you! What an inspiration you are to me!!

    ReplyDelete