Busy Life As A Bunyard

Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer at the Movies

I was so sad to see the series, Summer at the Movies, end at Life Fellowship this weekend. It was a great four weeks of movies, messages, and wow moments for me. I am continuously amazed at the talent that I witness each service. During the full hours, or so, I am completely captivated by the the message and feel as if the pastor is speaking to directly to me. It is so such a personal experience and I am rejuvenated when leaving. This past service was no different. Great job Pastor Micheal.
What I took away from his message:  Don't run from your burden, run to your burden. 
 Boy, did I need to hear that. Just because no one has made it matter, doesn't mean it doesn't matter. Amen.

Thank you Lord for guiding me to a place rich in faith, fellowship, and friends. You heard my cry, saw my need, and answered my pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment