Busy Life As A Bunyard

Monday, February 10, 2014

Motherhood


I can not express the number of
days and hours I have spent wishing, hoping, and praying for this image. Since childhood, I have imagined myself as a mother and I never once questioned the attainability of this role. I blame naivety, but I always assumed I would easily become pregnant and have as many children as I wished, no questions asked. Wrong. As you guys know, life can through you a curve ball and teach you lessons that you never wished to be taught. Because of these experiences, my heart now has a fifth chamber that beats for all of the women, men and families who have struggled with infertility and pregnancy loss. I can honestly say that becoming a mother has, and will forever be, the greatest and most amazing triumph I will ever experience. I pray this little boy will grow to know the joy he has brought.

 So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.
 
Galatians 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment