Busy Life As A Bunyard

Sunday, February 9, 2014

My What Good Friends You Have

The best mirror is and old friend. ( Not my words.) I couldn't agree with this statement more. I am so blessed to have a handful of friends who have stuck with me through good times and bad. Over the past two years especially, I have never valued and appreciated these people more. You don't have to remind that I can be difficult and Lord knows I have my faults, but my friends are kind of enough to see through them and allow me in their lives regardless.  What a blessing!
I believe I read somewhere that if you have a friend for more than ten years, then it is likely you will remain friends for life. I hope this is true. I couldn't imagine life without my very best friend, Rachel. She is a dear and a treat- plus she is a tad bit fierce and I can relate to that.
(I will have to post a Throwback Thursday photo soon, just to show you how way back we go. Yikes!)

With all of this said, I am simply reminding you to shower your friends with love and support. You will never know how much he/she truly appreciates you.
 Disclaimer- I have several, wonderful, amazing friends, my  husband including, that hold a special place in my heart. I am simply highlighting one of them today. Please do not become unfriendly to me because you are not mentioned here. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment