Busy Life As A Bunyard

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Can We Say Talented?



Seriously? Is there anything my husband can not do? Geez, he is a one man machine. I ask him to do something and before I know it, he has totally blown my idea/s out of the water. Don't you hate talented people like that?! (Just kidding.) With all honesty, I love my handyman husband and I think its pretty cool that he can restore benches and make shoe racks. Check it out!



This bench was looking rough, I mean really rough. Luckily, Cody worked his magic and now it is looking good.


Ask and you shall recieve..Well, sometimes. I have been dropping hints that I would like a rack in the garage to house all of the shoes that seem to gather by the door. (I'm not a big fan of wearing shoes in the house.) I guess Cody got the message because this is what he constructed. What is it they say? Happy Wife, Happy Life.. hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment