Busy Life As A Bunyard

Monday, May 2, 2011

Royally Wed

(Warning, this post expresses views on William and Kate-so if you are sick of hearing and reading about them, I forewarned you)


Okay, so I will admit it-Yes, I did wake up at the crack of dawn to watch the Royal Wedding coverage. And yes I did call Comcast to figure out how to "dvr" the rest of it. I know, shameful. But in my defense, Prince William is pretty cute and they are royalty. Plus the last major royal wedding was about five years before my birth.. (Charles and Diana in 1981) So I would say I was a William and Kate groupie.


(Poor Cody. He could care less and would probably be extremely happy if he never heard about royal wedding stuff again. )




Now what could make a royal wedding obsessed girl like me super happy? Being told I look like a princess! Let me explain. Here is a conversation between me and one of my very sweet fourth graders.







Student: Mrs. B



Me: Yes dear.



Student: You know who you look like?



Me: Oh lord.. Who?



Student: That really pretty Kate girl. Ya know, da princess.

Me: Oh goodness, that's a first.

So to add to the silliness, here is a comparison of us. : ) ( I don't see it, but hey, I'll take it! )






























No comments:

Post a Comment