Busy Life As A Bunyard

Monday, June 20, 2011

Pea in a Pod

Hello guys. I hope all is well. I apologize for the delay in postings. It has been quite a busy Summer. But more about that later. First off, I am completely overdue in a few posts. So here we go.

One of my most near and dear friends is expecting a baby! Hooray! It blows my mind to believe that we are old enough to be mothers, but I suppose that's what happens when you become older. (Is 24 old?) Geesh. Anyways, I feel so blessed that I get to share a few of the pregnancy experiences with dear, sweet friends.



With that said, I just knew I had to throw Chelsea and Baby Eli a shower. I want her to know how thankful I am to have her friendship and also how excited I am for her and Daniel. We had a great time and I can't wait to meet Baby Eli next month. I know Chelsea will be a wonderful mother to her "bug". Here are a few pictures from the Pea in a Pod shower.




















No comments:

Post a Comment