Busy Life As A Bunyard

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

That's Buble..




Michael Buble. That would be the gentleman I am standing.. Or rather WISH I was standing next to. Sadly, that is only a cardboard picture of him.




Last month I had the privilege of attending the Michael Buble concert at the FedEx Forum. Now to say that I LOVE Mr. Buble would be an understatement. I listen to him every morning during my shuttle to school. I turn up the volume loud and sing along even louder!! I'm sure you can picture this frightful scene-I have no doubts that I have entertained more than a few passersby.


Anyways, I would like to say thank you to my wonderful husband who tagged along and did not complain a single time during the Micheal Buble love fest. Plus, I couldn't think of anyone I would rather go with than my sweet hubby.


No comments:

Post a Comment