Busy Life As A Bunyard

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Dogs Are Sent From Heaven



I don't think it is a secret how I feel about my dogs. I make no apologies for my small obsession for my four legged family members. You probably do not know, but as a child my family wasn't allowed to have dogs due to my Dad having severe allergies. So sadly, I had to play with my neighbors and friends sweet puppies. Real Sad.  Anyways, I made a vow that when I was married and owned my own house, I was going to have my own puppy to love. And so here we are today, with two dogs of my own that bring joy, laughter, and love to our home every single day. Despite the accidents we have on the carpet or going broke on grooming and treats, I thank God for these little spirits everyday.

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.  ~Author Unknown





No comments:

Post a Comment