Busy Life As A Bunyard

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pure Talent

Hello and Happy Friday! In honor of this great day of the week, I decided to post some other of my favorite things right now. A few of these goodies are made by some really talented folks; not me unfortunately.  I've been meaning to spotlight their serious talent and now I'm finally sitting down to do it.

So here we go..

I asked our dear friend Jessica Rainey to paint a couple pieces for a gallery wall I was wanting in my sweet home. What talent that lady has! I love all of  the canvases and water colors that add a sassy touch to this spot! It turned out perfect! ( I know it is hard to see, but she painted the MS State, vase of cotton, vase of flowers, and two framed watercolors.)  I can't wait to see her and her groom's cozy house together. I just know it is going to be full of super sweet tokens.



Also my hunky husband has purchased a scroll saw and is on his way to making some super fun things. Who knew that man could make something like this?

I challenged Cody to cut out a basic bird out of plywood. With a touch of paint and a dash of ribbon, it turned out perfect. I can't wait to find a spot for this little treat!

Now neither Cody or myself made this darling frame! (I wish I could pull this off.)  I recently purchased two of these darling frames from one of my favorite boutiques, Paisley Pineapple! Oh the money I have spent in that store! I'm not positive, but I think they are made by a local artist. Either way, some super talented person made them and now their showcased in my home! Love them!


Lastly, this handsome guy I painted myself. Thanks to the super crafty team at Let's Paint, my dear friend Kayla and I sat down over Christmas Break and put the paint to the canvas. Now with all honesty, I would have never been able to paint this awesome owl without the step by step instructions from the team of artists that work there. Seriously, if you haven't been, you should check them out. It is one of my new favorite night outs and it is right up the street from me!

Have a great weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment