Busy Life As A Bunyard

Monday, February 25, 2013

Best Photo of 2012

We are so honored that our sweet photo is in the Studio MJW Best of Photo 2012 contest. I never knew how much I would truly cherish these pictures. Everyday I look at these photos and am reminded how blessed Cody and I are to be Boston's parents. Like the picture below, our maternity pictures reflect such a happy and exciting time in our lives and reinforce that Boston is and will always be our son. I carried him to 38 weeks, gained close to 100 lbs ( during the hottest months of the year), and spent 24 hours in labor. In true honesty, I would do it ALL over again- a hundred times over.

Thank you Amelia for sharing this precious photo with the world. To us it truly is priceless.

You can vote for our photo by clicking HERE scroll down to our photo, and then click  "like".  Voting ends March 1.



No comments:

Post a Comment