Busy Life As A Bunyard

Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Wrinkle in Time

You may have noticed a few changes happening around here; meaning the blog itself. After much thought, I decided to update my blog, other than its general aesthetics. Since its inception five years ago, my blog has been focused on being a new bride, the adventures of marriage and pregnancy, and, overall, the beginnings as Mrs. B.  Still, as Father Time would have it, those stories have been filed away in the past and I have found myself in a new season of life; a slightly more exciting and complex season.
All that said, I feel that Charleston is the next BIG journey of my life and my blog should reflect this. So why this title? Simply put, one of my favorite moments occurs in the very beginning of the day, the morning. I love to hear the stirrings of a sweet little boy coming from the monitor and feel the excitement and blessing of knowing we were given another day together.  I smile at the thought.
There have never been more precious words spoken in our home than, "Good morning, Charleston."

Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment