Busy Life As A Bunyard

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Keeping Up With the Jones's

I had the extreme pleasure of being invited and helping with preparations for Rebecca and Brandon's wedding. I must say it was absolutely stunning and one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever attended. Rebecca, a fellow teacher, is such a sweet and kind person. I had high expectations for what her wedding would entail. I can say she did not let me down. There was no detail overlooked and it was obvious the amount of love and preparation she put forth into making her and Brandon's day perfect. I loved the design of her ceremony and reception and appreciated hard work through incorporating her unique ideas and creativity into the little details of her weddings.

I think it was great how this couple incorporated their dog, Ezra, into the ceremony and I feel we are kindred spirits in how we have a heart for our four-legged friends. It takes a true dog lover to let your pup stand with you at the alter! 

It was also great to see Lisa Chapman, who is one of my favorite photographers. I am so impressed and in awe of her work so far, and I know the rest of the pictures will be fabulous. I was thrilled to hear the news that Rebecca chose to use Lisa for both her engagement session and wedding day photography. I think it is safe to say that she will not be disappointed in Lisa's work.

I wish you two many years of marital bliss and I look forward to hearing of your next adventures together!



No comments:

Post a Comment