Busy Life As A Bunyard

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow, Snow, Snow!



For the second time in 2011, beautiful, white flakes are falling from the sky; snow! I love the calming effect snow has.. I, on the other hand, do NOT like calling 25 sets of parents to tell them that school is letting out early.. Can we say chaos?!!
But all is well that ends well. My sweet kiddos made it home safely and I hope they are enjoying the snow.

Jasper and I are warming up with a good movie and sweet treats. We are anxiously awaiting Cody, who was schedule to fly in from Atlanta this evening. Till then, Jasper James and I will snuggle up with a cup of hot chocolate and do some sewing.

Check out Jasper peering outside. He is so mesmerized by snow. JB














"Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful. And since we have no place to go, Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow! "



1 comment:

  1. Love you and hope that Cody made it home in a timely manner. Yesterday was CHAOS. You have been initiated now and have past the test. You are in the teacher club!! See you Monday, unless of course, it snows!

    ReplyDelete