Busy Life As A Bunyard

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Getting All Dolled Up







Last week I hosted a Mary Kay party for my near and dear friend Kayla. Aside from being a fantastic third grade teacher, she has also taken on the role as a Mary Kay consultant. I am so proud of her for dipping her toe in the water and trying something new. I know she will go far! I am honored that she chose our house to host her debut party.






















I shouldn't take too much credit for hosting the MK party though. Kayla made practically all the yummy dishes; and I mean they were yummy! I'll have to steal some of those delicious recipes. After a forty hour work week, it is nice to get all dolled up and spend an evening with good friends.



All the successful treats.













My small contribution, cookies!












Now let me just tell you that I love me some Mary Kay! Now that I have a big person job, I can afford all the blushes, eye shadows, and powders. It might be a bad idea that I now have easy access to lots of lovely makeup. Oh well.


I would like to thank all the lovely ladies who stopped by the Bunyard residence and supported Kayla. Whoohoo for make-up, good friends, and a glass of wine. : )













2 comments:

  1. Love love love it!! Thank you so much! Can you email me those pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummm. That food table looks delicious. Please share the recipes!

    That was so sweet of you to host the party. What a good reason to hang out with friends and spend a little money :)

    ReplyDelete