Busy Life As A Bunyard

Friday, February 25, 2011

White Girl Can Dance..


Or at least that's what the Xbox Kinetic says...

Cody and I decided to skip the typical Valentines gifts and invest in an Xbox. Now personally, I could care less about all that gamer nonsense; no offense. But I gotta say, I love my Xbox Kinetic!

Kudos to the computer whiz who thought of not having to use a control to play these silly games. (I'm sure he's doing pretty good) Your body is the control and it simply reads your movement.

Anywhoo, with the weekend upon us, I will spend some time getting my grove on with the Dance Central. It's an awesome game AND its nice to let loose in the privacy of your own house. So far, I'm doing pretty good. I can add the "solider boy" dance to my list of talents.. : )



Oh and to add to the excitement, there is a Michael Jackson Dance game! How cool!

Happy Weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment