Busy Life As A Bunyard

Friday, February 18, 2011

Home Sweet Home




Hello all! Happy Friday!




A couple of weekends ago, I had the privilege of attending a sweet house warming party. My HLIS teacher buddy and her fiance, Roy, bought a wonderful house in North Creek. Along with planning a wedding, the pair purchased a home and are busy making it all their own. (This sounds all too familiar, buying a home and planning a wedding all at the same time.)

Jessica is such a sweet person and I was honored to be invited to her house warming party. There was delicious food and smiling faces everywhere. I also have to mention how cute her invites were. Check them out. They were fantastic! http://www.storkie.com/p-12368-the-golden-key.aspx


Congratulations to the future Bledsoes! May your home be full of love and laughter.





I love this picture of us teachers!






No comments:

Post a Comment