Busy Life As A Bunyard

Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh Sew Cute!


Hello Happy Campers. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. We have had a few busy weeks in the Bunyard household. Lots of things to do at home and school. Luckily, one of the to do's was not something dull or boring, like grading papers, but rather a social gathering involving sweet treats.. a baby shower! Yay for showers!

Rachel Jenne, or Harper if you knew her back in the day, is a fellow HLIS teacher. She announced earlier in the year that she was expecting and later found out a sweet baby girl is on the way! So of course throughout the year we have watched her belly grow. And now she is only a few weeks away until Miss Charleigh Grace Jenne makes her arrival.

Well as soon as I heard the word shower, I just had to get out my sewing machine and stir up something girly. After weeks of sewing in my spare time, the blanket was finally ready to give to Rachel. Check out the finished project. I think I did a great job, if I say so myself.

Don't you just love babies!













No comments:

Post a Comment