Busy Life As A Bunyard

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lilly Whitten Turns Two!









Don't you just love that name-Lilly Whitten! Precious! Even more precious than the name is the sweet little girl behind it. Here she is!




I was honored to be invited to Lilly Whit's birthday party by my teaching buddy, Sara Whitten. I feel very blessed to have met such a wonderful person my first year of teaching. I give thanks for my "neighbor" everyday.




Anyways, I traveled down South to Senatobia to celebrate a very sweet girl's special day. It was a great time and it warmed my heart to see the Atwood's house full of smiling friends and family. Sara Whitten did a fantastic job with the decor for Lilly's "Sweets and Candy" themed birthday bash. I was very impressed!

With the lack of young ones in my family, it was soo nice to be surrounded with sweet babies. It kinda made me want one... for a minute. : n








Lilly loving her "puppy" from The Bunyards.













Love this Sweet sign!











Goodies Galore!





No comments:

Post a Comment