Busy Life As A Bunyard

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Has Sprung






Finally! Whew! I didn't think we would ever make it, but we did. Spring Break 2011 is here! Even though the week is far from over, I have already returned home from the beach. Jealous? Oh yes, the Bunyards have made trip number two to the wonderful state of Florida. (Check me out sporting the Florida orange.)

Two of our good friends exchanged vows on the sunny beach in Destin. It wasn't even a question if we would travel down for their wedding, and I must say that their timing was perfect. So Friday, after the last kiddo was on the bus home, we packed our bags and headed South. Eight LONG hours later, we arrived in the Sunshine State. Just for the record, I'm not a fan of road trips..


Now with this being my first invitation to a beach wedding, I wasn't sure what to expect. But it was such a great experience and I couldn't have picked a more perfect wedding for Eddie and Ashley. The wedding was wonderful and I wish The Privetts a lifetime of happiness!














Speaking of love, The Privetts weren't the only ones beginning their life together. One our favorite couples surprised us with the announcement of their engagement! Jaxon and Erica are now the next ones planning to tie the knot. I can not express how overjoyed I am for them. Its been a long time coming. Congrats!




Good weather, Great friends, and a lot of love-what a great way to kick of Spring Break 2011!













No comments:

Post a Comment