Busy Life As A Bunyard

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Spoon Full of Sugar



Who says adults can't have toys.. not me! Aside from the Xbox Kinect, which I totally love, I also have a Christmas present that I FINALLY get to enjoy. Oh yes, I have broken out the cupcake maker.



It's amazing how much time you have when your not working forty hours a week.. huh? Anyways, I thought Spring Break was the perfect week to brush the dust off the cupcake maker and try it out. (It claims to make six cupcakes in ten minutes.. not to shabby)




The gist of the process is: make the batter, fill the baking cups 2/3 of the way full, close the lid and bake ten minutes. Ta da! It is that simple! And boy are they good!




Cupcake anyone?







2 comments:

  1. I love strawberry cupcakes with strawberry icing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm. I have never heard of this cupcake baker contraption

    ReplyDelete