Busy Life As A Bunyard

Friday, March 18, 2011

Change is Good


Hello all! Happy Spring! Doesn't it feel good to hear that? I have already been dropping hints to Cody of outside projects I am itching to get started on. Is it just me or does the backyard really take a beating during the winter?! Anyways, the BHG, magazine has tons of cheap and easy ways to spruce up the yard! ! We'll have to see what the budget is for outside decorating.. I tend to overdue it sometimes. Hey a little change is good, right?


Speaking of change, I have totally redone a spare bedroom in our home. Being that I am a Painter's daughter, decorating is in my genes. Changing paint colors in rooms was a yearly festivity in my home. Anywho, after little deliberation, I decided to pick up some Oh Sew Cute fabric, choose the perfect paint color-which is a Spring Green, and purchase some paint! A weekend and a day later, my new sewing room was complete! Check it out!

I covered the picture and ottomin with the floral fabric. And don't you just love these buttons! Not only did the room get a makeover, but the closet did as well. My super smart, engineer husband designed a pull down sewing table attached to the door. I give him an idea, and this was his vision! Genius! We also installed a few push lights and added a fresh coat of white paint. What a difference! I foresee some great sewing projects being done in that room. Here's to the many days of spring cleaning and summer projects!


If your in the neighborhood, stop by and see the new room.







Hooray for the new sewing bench! Thanks dear!



No comments:

Post a Comment