Busy Life As A Bunyard

Friday, March 1, 2013

TGIF

Happy Friday to you friends! Another week has come to an end and I am looking forward to a relaxing week with Cody, Jasper, and Ruby. Weekends are great, but especially after payday. Oh yea! I am ready to indulge in a coffee from Starbucks, hit up a salad from Newks, and check out the Spring Mingle happening this Sunday. Now if I can just get this yucky weather to cooperate!

Aside from having a few dollars in the bank and also celebrating the start of the weekend, here a few items that also make me smile.

I absolutely love my new, bright yellow coffee mug! Well, actually its more like a "tea" mug. I'm not a fan of homemade coffee, so I drink green tea instead. Which leads to my second favorite happy of the morning, Lipton Green Tea. This tea is the bomb. Period. My mornings are a little brighter now thanks to this dynamic duo and the added caffeine is definitely a plus.





No comments:

Post a Comment