Busy Life As A Bunyard

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

AT&T Nailed It..

If you were not already aware, this week is Spring Break. Hallelujah, we made it! Teachers all across Desoto County are doing anything but NOT thinking about our classrooms. If truth be told, though, the majority of us (teachers) think about our babies and hope they are having a great break as well. Lucky for me, the quirky AT&T commercials pretty much sums up what a typical response would be from one of my second grader kiddos.  After seeing this commercial repeated every ten minutes on TV, I feel like I"m back in the ole classroom. I tell ya, those babies may give me gray hair at times, but they sure are funny. Lord, the things I have heard. This is an example of a conversation that could occur on any given day. (I can totally relate to the man trying to keep a straight face.)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment