Busy Life As A Bunyard

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Celebrating Again


  Don't get overly excited just yet. Cody and I do not have any big news to share at the moment, but we are preparing ourselves, both mentally and physically, for the pregnancy of our second child- hopefully to occur in the not so distant future. During the meantime, I am so thankful to have this book and others alike that assure me it is okay to celebrate future pregnancies and to really anticipate the joys that go along with being an expectant mother.
 As much as I look forward to being pregnant again, I am also dreading the overwhelming nervousness, stress, and paranoia that I am sure to experience. Expecting a child is scary enough, but after the loss of Boston, it takes it up by a million or so.
With our ongoing experience with the fertility doctors, I now, more than ever, really understand the true blessing it is to become pregnant and experience the many joys of expecting a child. It is a true gift and that is the mindset that I plan to have going forth.
  
Thank you lord for opening my eyes and shadowing my fears. With your guidance, I can put aside any anxieties and really celebrate every day that I have with my growing son or daughter. 

1 comment:

  1. I almost bought this book for you a few weeks ago! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete