Busy Life As A Bunyard

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Blessings

Until recently, I had never noticed something special about this picture. Something rather remarkable to be honest. Until recently, I had always admired this picture and considered it to be, well, cute. But today, I think of this picture as one of God's little reminders that he is always present in our lives. To everyone else, this picture may include two people, a street sign, and some power lines, but to me, I see a sign of faith and spirituality. I like to think that the cross pictured between us is a reminder to keep faith and Jesus Christ in our lives and marriage. I like to believe that I know a Lord who, despite our faults, is ever guiding us to be a better spouse, friend, and overall person. I like to think that this symbol reminds me how many great and wonderful people and experiences I have in my life because of my faith and trust in God. It can be very easy to feel alone, disappointed, and angry, but on this Easter Sunday, I am reminded how truly loved I am.

 Matthew 6:33 -But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment