Busy Life As A Bunyard

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sweet Sarah Sartain Sells Scentsy


Say that five times fast! Whew!


I first discovered Scentsy earlier this year and I must say.. I love it! I wasn't sure what to think of it at first, but it quickly grew on me. Before long, I had a warmer and a large collection of smells. Just when I think I have found my favorite, a new one comes out and I just have to have it! Right now I'm loving the Mums and Marigolds and Shades of Green scentsy bars. They are perfect for Spring and they fill your home with wonderful smells.


Lucky for me, a near and dear friend of mine is a Scentsy consultant. Sarah Sartain is so very sweet and I know she will do great with Scentsy. She has the support of her husband Clay, who seems to be quite the Scentsy sidekick. Sarah seems to be doing great and I am proud of her for venturing out and trying something new. Don't forget-Sarah Sartain Sells Scentsy!


For those of you who aren't familiar with Scentsy, check it out!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these nice and healthy advices; I am going to tell all these tips to my grandfather and my whole family also. Everyone should take good care about their health. Health is everything to human's life. :)

    ReplyDelete