Busy Life As A Bunyard

Friday, July 15, 2011

A Little Craftiness Goes Along Way

For those of you who know me well, I can't keep my hands still ! I am constantly on the go and always have a craft up my sleeve.. And boy does this intensify over the summer with the LARGE amount of idle time.

So here are a few of the projects I've been working on. To keep from being cooped up in the house, I've been scoping out the local shops and boutiques. My oh my the wonderful things they house!! Unfortunately, I have to keep my pocketbook well hidden to keep from buying everything. But that's okay, I did the next best thing to purchasing-making!! So no, I can not take credit for the idea of these crafts-I simply borrowed and added my own touch.


I would also like to thank my hubby for his handyman saw skills. I try to stray away from sharp, electric tools. ; )

We made this sign for Cody's cousin, Kristi. She recently purchased her first home! Hooray!













Once I saw how fabulous the K sign turned out, I just had to make one for my own home. It looks great!










I saw this in a magazine and thought I would give it a shot. After a little elbow grease, it turned out looking perfect in our living room.







No comments:

Post a Comment