Busy Life As A Bunyard

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Life's little pleasures

Just a small video I wanted to share. When I was in News Orleans earlier in the Summer, I took a trip to the Audubon Aquarium. Yes, I went solo. And yes, I am that annoying person who oohs and awes over how cute the animals are. I apologize in advance if we ever run into each at the zoo. Anyways, back to the story. While hanging out at the aquarium, I stumbled upon the stingray exhibit and decided to take a quick video to share with Cody when I returned home.


Little did I know I would make a "friend" who followed me around through the glass. I'd walk to the left, he'd swim to the left.. You get the picture. Now more than likely, this was all in my head. However, this little guy made me smile and watching the video, I think he even smiled back. It is nice to take a moment to relax and enjoy the small things.




Take a look.




Fyi-did you know they feed stingrays broccoli? Weird huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment