Busy Life As A Bunyard

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Look Whooo's Turning Fifty

My near and dear mother just celebrated a major birthday milestone.. the big 50! Geesh, that seems to old. It still seems odd that my parents continue to age.. I guess at some point I just assumed that they would both stop aging! Unfortunately, that is not the case. Oh well. With age comes greatness... right?


In celebration of Mom, we hosted a dinner in her honor at Mesquite Chophouse in Southaven. (Fabulous restaurant, btw) The whole crew, plus a few guests, wined, dined, and enjoyed the company of friends and family. Plus, what would a big birthday be without a cake? Oh goodness, I can't even imagine. Good thing I ordered a very scrumptious cake WAY in advance. Check it out!


Happy Birthday to a wonderful Mother who continuously nurtures and loves us, regardless of our faults.


















No comments:

Post a Comment