Busy Life As A Bunyard

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summertime.. and the living's easy


Well, it was. Unfortunately the Summer is slowly fading away and the sounds of sweet fourth graders will return. Oh well-that's life I guess. Luckily, Summer turns into Fall, which is my favorite season of all.




Anyways, I'm getting ahead of myself-back to the present. I must say it has been a very relaxing Summer. Aside from a trip to New Orleans, which was fabulous, I have spent most of my days lounging about. Can't complain really. Two months of paid vacation is pretty nice; but also well deserved, if I do say so myself.






The only thing that is not well rested is my credit card. Oh yes, sadly I have spent my idle time shopping away.. Where you ask? Anywhere and Everywhere.. What I have bought? Boy, I couldn't even tell ya! I told you I'm a fan of local boutiques-and I wasn't lying. One of my favorite purchases, that I can remember, is my Waxing Poetic necklace-from Paisley Pineapple. Check it out. I've been sporting it around town.

Other than a trip or two and a major case of shoppingitis, I haven't been in too much trouble. I would say the Bunyard household has been pretty quite. Cody and I have been patiently awaiting the arrival of our niece or nephew-due any day now! I must say. the "patience" have long since run out! I am dying over here! When is that baby going to come? Geesh!



Here are a few pictures from the Baby Reed's showers. One event was a Stock the Library shower, thrown by her wonderful friends; Sarah Sartain, Gail Musick, and Kristen Gilbert. The other was a Pamper the Pregnant Lady themed shower, hosted by myself and my wonderful Mary Kay consultant, Kayla Essary.




These characters look familiar?




FYI- I made this sign for the front door. Turned out pretty cute!!





































Don't worry, I'll annouce his/her arrival as soon I can, along with pictures of course!



No comments:

Post a Comment