Busy Life As A Bunyard

Monday, June 11, 2012

Baby Bash



Ten weeks left guys. TEN WEEKS! Hallelujah! I have never been one for patience and this whole forty week process is driving me nuts!And to think the child could take after his mother and be fashionably late..by a week! Aghh!  Someone recently helped put me in check by graciously reminding me how lucky I am, considering that elephants carry their babies for two years..Yikes! Thanks friend for helping me keep things in perspective.

 Good thing the next ten weeks will be filled with the fun activities associated with carrying a baby.Other than the maternity pictures and sprucing up Boston's nursery, Cody and I will soon be celebrating our bundle of joy at the Baby Bash! That's right folks, it's shower time. I am so looking forward to spending an afternoon catching up with friends ( yes guys, you are expected to come as well) and family while eating good food and sweet desserts! Here is a sneak peak of what to expect at Baby B's Bash. (Didn't get an invite? How dare I! Just send me a quick reminder and I'll send one your way. )


BABY B
Shower for the Bunyards (Parents-to-bee)


No comments:

Post a Comment