Busy Life As A Bunyard

Friday, June 15, 2012

Nursery Sneak Peek!

Good news! The baby furniture is on the way! Whew! What a sigh of relief. I knew this "nesting" stuff was bad, but It can be a tad overwhelming when you have an empty nursery. I would like to apologize to Babytime in Memphis for being a little ugly at times. However, I'm sure I'm not the only pregnant lady to ever have anxiety about  bringing their baby home to a room with no furniture. But lucky for them, that doesn't have to happen.

So with all that said, I can finally begin putting all the pieces together and preparing Boston's room for his arrival. Several of you have asked what the "theme" to his nursery will be and I've received some interesting looks of confusion when I try to explain. Everybody say it at once, Velocipedes.

Velocipede

[vuh-los-uh-peed] 
noun
1. vehicle, usually having two or three wheels, that is propelled by the rider.
2.an early kind of bicycle or tricycle.
3.a light, three-wheeled, pedal-driven vehicle for railway inspection, used for carrying one person on a railroad track.
Here is a little Sneak Peek of  Boston's Nursery. 




1 comment:

  1. VERY Nice. I am SO happy for you two. Love you more than you could EVER know. Hope to see you soon and do NOT forget to bring my Grandbaby by when you can lol.

    ReplyDelete