Busy Life As A Bunyard

Sunday, June 10, 2012

What has your husband done lately?

Proudly showing off our Gift Certificate.
Don't they make you crazy? Ladies, you know what I'm talking about. Sometimes those hunky husbands of ours can turn us gray one day and then melt our hearts the next. Or maybe that is just mine.. Anyways, I would like to share with you guys how wonderful Cody has been to me lately, despite my extreme moodiness and pregnant behaviors. And I know I've been pretty hard to handle at times...

You may know those two crazy radio DJ's, Drake and Zeke from 98.1 The Max. Well, they have been auctioning off a night of cooking classes at the Viking Cooking school, which I have totally been vying for.  According to Cody, in order to win, you had to send in an email explaining why you think you deserve the prize. Here is what my dear husband sent in.

D&Z,

Please consider my wife and me for the Viking cooking class.  We are a young couple and she is just now trying to learn how to cook and the class would be very helpful.  She is also pregnant, so with it being so hot through the summer this would give us something fun and useful to do while staying out of the summer heat.  It would be much easier for us to have the time to do this now than it will be when the baby gets here in August.  Thank you for considering us, have as good day.

Cody Bunyard


How sweet!!  

As you may have guessed, we won!! Hooray! I can not wait to get my cooking skills on with my stud husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment